Ugh, losing weight can be such a hassle. You think you’re on the right track one moment, and then the next you pass by a more-reflective-than-usual window on the street and your self-esteem is toast. It’s no wonder that people are searching for a “miracle” that they think will help them drop pounds the moment they put the supplement on their tongue. (In case you weren’t sure…that doesn’t exist yet. Dear medical technology, give us this advancement someday.) However, there are supplements out there that say they could help you lose weight with diet and exercise. So, let’s take a look at one supplement we’ve heard about: Vera Slim.
When we look into supplements like Vera Slim, we’re definitely wanting to know a few crucial aspects of the product. One, we would really love a comprehensive ingredients list, or at least what the main ingredient is. And, we’d definitely like to know about prices and what kinds of offers are available to the consumer, like you. But, the science is crucial, too. Some products have scientific, clinical studies that back them up. And, some of them are newer or just don’t have that information yet. So, let’s dive into Vera Slim in the next paragraph. And, of course, if you want to check out our #1 weight loss supplement, you can find that by clicking the button below.
Does Vera Slim Work?
Here’s the one little snag when it comes to Vera Slim – we actually don’t know for sure what the ingredients are. When we checked out the website, it wasn’t loading properly, leaving us a little in the dark. However, we have seen an advertisement that said that Vera Slim relied on Forskolin, or Coleus Forskohlii, for its supposed benefits. And, at least that’s some information we can work with (even if you should take it with a grain of salt). Forskolin is, of course, that Indian herb that we have talked about time and time again. And, there have been some studies on Forskolin, but it does go back as far as Ayurvedic tradition. The issue with Vera Slim, though, is that there are no studies on Vera Slim pills specifically. And, that means we can’t really prove that this supplement works – because individual ingredient studies cannot give us all the information about how ingredients may interact in a full formula.
What To Do With Vera Slim
You may decide that you don’t mind not having some scientific studies on the specific formula and dosage, and that’s fine. You can absolutely order the trial (which, from what we understand, there is one). However, there are some things you need to make sure you’re doing to try to lose weight, besides taking Vera Slim or another supplement. Like we said before, supplements aren’t miracles (yet. Come on, science).
- Please eat well and exercise. Any time you hear “without diet and exercise,” you should know that that’s simply wishful thinking. Besides, diet and exercise are crucial for a healthy life, not just a slim figure.
- Drink plenty of water. The more water you drink, the more hydrated you’ll be. And, the less likely you’ll feel the temptation to reach for those sugary sodas.
- Get outside. The great outdoors is fantastic for getting you active. Plus, if you have a lot of stress in your life, you can feel a little better with some fresh air.
- Try tea. Not only are there plenty of awesome tea recipes out there, but it tastes great. And, it can keep you away from those sugary lattes and macchiatos.
- Talk to your doctor. If you’ve gained a lot of weight in a short amount of time, or you simply don’t know how to get back in shape, you should speak with your physician first.
Vera Slim Trial
Obviously, you have the option to reach for that Vera Slim trial if you’d like. Please read the terms and conditions before signing up for anything. But, if you do want to check out our #1 weight loss support supplement, you can find that by clicking the button above or the side widgets. Thank you for reading our article today and be sure to check back for more reviews and helpful tips!